Thursday, February 17, 2011

Some important points to live by!

This morning I was reading the Women of Faith blog site and I ran across this list of 10 things that the author felt were important to live by. I read them and thought well that is nice, left my computer and went about my routine. Something kept telling me to go back to my computer and really set down and study what points were made. So I did and boy what a wake up call! Thank you Lord for this reminder and for the love you give me so graciously each day. I took time to share the points with you. Hope you have a great day today!!


1. Surround yourself with people who build you up.
2. Take care of your body.
3. You make your decisions—but then your decisions make you.
4. A chapter of Proverbs a day keeps the stupids away.
5. Keep your destiny in mind.
6. Pray about everything.
7. Never make important decisions when you are tired or hungry.
8. Take time to decide what is worth doing, then do it with your whole heart and with excellence.
9. Call home.
10. Love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment