Monday, March 28, 2011

Life is crazy but isn't it wonderful!

We have been super busy here lately. It seems like time is just flying by! I still cant believe my kiddos are four and two. Alexis is growing up so fast! She is so excited for the summer because she loves to be outside and to swim. We are signing her up for swim lessons and she is going to take dance classes as well. She loves to dance and is always dancing around the house pretending to be a fairy princess. I can not wait to see what this summer holds for her!!

Joseph is learning how to count and has a pretty good vocabulary. He loves baseball and playing outside. We bought him a t-ball stand and he is trying hard to master his swing. We just started to work on potty training and I was informed by Steve that I was doing it wrong. I have been having Joseph sit on the potty to go peepee and poopy. Steve was completely appauled at my techniques for potty training our son so needless to say he is in charge of Joseph at this point. Joseph has really turned into such a little love bug. He really does love his sister, mommy and daddy.

We are still visiting churches. We are not real sure where the Lord wants us to go right now but we are confident he has a wonderful church home for our family we just have to be patient. Steve and I are still working on our school. It is much harder to find time for school than I thought it would be but I am making it through. We are so fortunate to have such amazing parents that will help us with our kids at any time. Thank you Nana, Papa, Mimi and Pops for all your love, support and encouragement! You are the best! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment